marți

there are different stages of bordeness

It’s everything about surviving?
Pass trough life with the least amount of scars, the least amount of scratches?
I’ll never learn this one, I guess.
I’m saying to myself that I’ll ask for less, but in fact I never do so, I’m always asking more and more and more until I go extinct like any other individual in my species.
Bla bla … stupid things from a bored kid.
Never believe me … and you’ll be safe. I asking something simple for tomorrow: to be sunny.

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Here's some stupid thoughts from another bored kid:

Isnt't everything in life about being happy? Scars hurt, maybe they leave marks, but they don't make you sad after all...At the end of the day, we can endure more than we think we do. In spite of all fears, being happy is just a matter of guts.

Life is not about the destination, it's all about the journey - something I learned little time ago.

And why not believe you? Do you think playing safe brings any gain to our already too safe and too contempt little lifes?

jafb spunea...

You’re right in every way ... and I’m just playing the hurt one ... it's a game I’ll try to finish soon.
You’re so right about the guts needed.